- This event has passed.
Digital Experience Testing: Need of the Hour for Enterprises
March 10 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm IST
According to Forrester’s Best Practice Report titled ‘Optimize Your Digital Experience To Compete For Customers’- “No matter how embedded your brand is in customers’ lives today, if you stop meeting their expectations, it’s easy for them to switch to a competitor tomorrow. As the ratio of digital to non digital customer interactions continues to increase, both digital customer experiences and the data that firms collect about them will evolve in ways that will challenge and reward insights-driven, customer-led organizations.”
Given the pace of innovation and increasing customer expectations, enterprises have no option but to increase release velocity. However, to test for omnichannel experiences, QA/Dev teams not only need access to all possible configurations of devices and interfaces a user might access applications from – but also have a robust test infrastructure in place to have on-demand scalability for test execution of all types.
Today, enterprises need to have digital experience testing at the center of their digital transformation strategy to ensure a seamless customer experience.
In this high-impact session, Guest Speaker, Forrester Vice President and Principal Analyst, Diego Lo Giudice, will share his thoughts on what goes into digital experience testing and how enterprises can come up with the right testing strategy to make it successful.
- How setting the right testing strategy can help enterprises ensure seamless quality and customer experience
- Optimize test management and execution/ orchestration strategy to increase release velocity and ROI
- How smarter automation is key for test velocity
Areas to Cover
- A quick testing market trend: some numbers on automation and practices adoption.
- Manual and automation testing is moving fast to the cloud.
- Why UI/UX testing for omni-channel (browsers, device, desktop, etc) and visual regression is important in the CX world
- Having a common platform approach to the multiple types of testing and testing roles with a test execution and orchestration layer is key for release velocity
- Diego Lo Giudice | Vice President, Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Maneesh Sharma | Chief Operating Officer, LambdaTest