- This event has passed.
Improving Developer Experience
June 30 @ 9:30 pm - 10:30 pm IST
Testing is repeatedly cited as the #1 reason for delays in releases, and test environment management is one of the biggest contributors. Teams are set back by multiple challenges, including environment setup, maintenance, cleanup, availability and more. In this fireside chat, we’ll discuss with panelists Nakul (CTO, BrowserStack), Girish (Associate Director QA – NTT Data UK) & Ronak (VP Quality Assurance, Forbes) on creating a better experience for developers and QAs in order to maximize team productivity and achieve your business goals.
Our panelists bring a wealth of experience from world-class QA and development orgs, and have battle-tested strategies to impart. This chat will be hosted by Charlie Lee, Senior Manager & Solutions Architect at BrowserStack. Charlie will try to tap into the vast experience the panelists have to get the insights on how to get the best out of your developers.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How leading organisations are defining developer experience
- How testing processes affect developer experience
- How better developer experience translates into increased velocity
- How organisations like BrowserStack, NTT Data & Forbes make the lives of their developers easy
- Nakul Aggarwal | Co-Founder & CTO, BrowserStack
- Girish Vasisht | Associate Director QA, NTT Data UK
- Ronak Ray | VP Quality Assurance, Forbes
- Charlie Lee (Moderator) | Senior Manager, CE, BrowserStack