- This event has passed.
DevOps Connect: DevSecOps at RSAC
April 24 - April 27
Join us at DevOps Connect: DevSecOps @RSAC 2023 as we explore different ways to effectively integrate security into DevOps processes, discuss the emergence of security engineers in DevOps and explore the role of developer security champions.
We’ll take a look at the latest DevSecOps trends, best practices and technologies, while focusing on two main topics:
- Shift left versus shift right security
- Open source security
Shift Left Vs. Shift Right
While the “shift left vs. shift right” debate has been going on for some time, we’ve seen that adopting both shift left and shift right strategies enables DevOps teams to deliver the highest-quality software. Shifting security left and right speeds up software development efficiency, ensures performance, resilience and reliability. Join us for a holistic deep dive into shift left and shift right testing.
Open Source Security
Because of its public nature, open source software is a compelling target for malicious actors. At DevOps Connect: DevSecOps, top security experts will discuss:
- Open source security risks and how to address them
- How to operationalize SBOMs
- How the tech industry and the government are working together to take action on open source security (e.g. Securing Open Source Software Act of 2022)
- Why SBOMs alone can’t protect your software supply chain