SQA DAYS / 28
May 21 - May 22
We invite you to attend the 28th International Conference on Software Quality Assurance – SQA Days.
The conference, as always, will cover a wide range of professional issues related to quality assurance, including the key ones:
- Techniques and Tools for Software Testing;
- Automation of Software Testing;
- Preparation, Training, and Management of Test Teams;
- Quality Assurance Processes in the Company;
- Test management and outsourcing;
- Improving Testing Processes and Innovations.
What is SQA Days?
For many experts and managers «Software Quality Assurance Days» is a fine possibility to declare itself, and also to prepare high-quality experts who will raise software quality and by that will strengthen competitive positions and create advantages. SQA Days is a fine platform for dialogue and share of experience for the people involved in the sphere of software testing. Leading experts will be able to tell about the achievements, show how to use different testing tools, techniques and methodologies effectively. For the beginners, it is a good chance to get new useful acquaintances in the professional environment.
The conference is devoted to the questions concerning testing and software quality assurance:
- functional testing;
- integration testing;
- performance testing;
- automation of testing and tools;
- configuration testing;
- usability testing;
- security testing;
- static methods of quality assurance;
- introduction of testing processes at the enterprise;
- management of software quality assurance processes;
- management of testers and quality assurance engineers team;
- testing outsourcing;
- testing of system applications (not Web), games and mobile applications testing;
- project team motivation and certification of software quality assurance experts.