- This event has passed.
Unlocking the Power of ChatGPT and AI in Test Automation: Next Steps
April 13 @ 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm IST
In February, Anand Bagmar shed light on the transformative potential of AI and ChatGPT in testing and test automation. Since then, significant advancements such as ChatGPT v4 and Bard have surfaced, making this an exciting time for test automation.
Join this upcoming webinar to gain insights into the practical applications of these technological advancements, including GitHub CoPilot and Applitools Self-Healing Cloud, which helps with test data generation, flaky test reduction, and negative/edge case testing. Through specific use cases, Anand will equip attendees with the knowledge to enhance their test automation processes—making them faster, more stable, and easier to implement.
Uncover how these tools can revolutionize your testing strategies and stay ahead of the curve in the ever-evolving world of test automation—save your spot today.
- Learn practical applications of these technological advancements, including GitHub CoPilot and Applitools Self-Healing Cloud, to reduce flaky tests and handle negative/edge case testing
- Enhance your test automation strategies and make them faster, more stable, and easier to implement
- Take home techniques to generate realistic test data in different contexts
- Gain insights on how to use a combination of tools to find the best possible solution for your test automation needs
- Get a sneak peek into Applitools Self-Healing Cloud, an AI-based tool that can automate test maintenance and save time for the testing team