- This event has passed.
Webinar: Designing Behavior-Driven GUI Tests within Cross-Functional Teams
November 17 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm IST
Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) is an agile testing methodology that combines principles of Test-Driven Development with domain-driven design. The BDD method centers around stories written in simple, human-readable language, which focus on the desired behavior (the “what”) of an application, rather than the implementation details (the “how”). BDD encourages collaboration between different stakeholders, both technical and non-technical, within a cross-functional team comprising product owners/managers, developers and quality assurance engineers. Collaboration by means of BDD is facilitated through the ubiquituous language used, which ensures no missed requirements from misunderstandings or misconceptions across roles. But what about automating it?
During this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
– Implement cross-platform, automated GUI tests using the Squish GUI Tester following the Behavior-Driven Development paradigm.
– Collaborate in a cross-functional team to implement these Behavior-Driven GUI tests.
– Define a GUI test’s feature file, written in human-readable language, independent of the application’s widget toolkit.
– Implement simple and complex test scenarios comprising multiple steps in any scripting language supported by the Squish IDE.
– Execute these BDD tests, collect and evalute test results, and create well-structured test reports.