Webinar – Quality Engineering & Testing in DevOps IT Delivery
October 21 @ 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm IST
To continuously deliver IT systems at speed with a focus on business value, cross-functional DevOps IT delivery teams integrate quality engineering in their way of working. Quality engineering is the new concept in achieving the right quality of IT systems. Testing an application only after the digital product has been fully developed has long been a thing of the past. But more is needed to guarantee the quality of applications that are delivered faster and more frequently in today’s high-performance IT delivery models. The road to quality engineering means changes in terms of starting points, skills, organization, automation, and quality measures.
In this webinar, the audience will learn why a broad view on quality engineering is important and how quality engineering can be implemented to achieve the right quality of IT products, the IT delivery process, and the people involved. Also, we will introduce the new TMAP training courses for quality engineering and testing. This webinar and the training courses are based on the TMAP book “Quality for DevOps teams” (ISBN 978-90-75414-89-9) which supports high-performance cross-functional teams in implementing quality in their DevOps culture, with practical examples, useful knowledge, and some theoretical background. The TMAP body of knowledge is found on www.TMAP.net.
- Quality engineering is the new concept aiming to deliver quality at speed
- By measuring the right indicators the team supports confidence in achieving pursued value
- By applying the proper quality measures and tools the team focuses on relevant activities
- The TMAP certification scheme (with exams provided by iSQI) has 3 practical courses for DevOps people
- In case IT delivery is done with multiple teams TMAP aligns with the Scaled Agile Framework to achieve quality at scale