- This event has passed.
Webinar – Everything You Need to Know About Structural Code Coverage for C & C++
March 22 @ 9:30 pm - 10:30 pm IST
Structural coverage is the identification of code that has been executed and logged. There are several reasons why it’s important to perform this activity for embedded safety- and security-critical systems. One is to determine if the software has been adequately tested. Another is to satisfy compliance and certification requirements. You might also want to ensure there’s no dead code in your software.
In this webinar, we’ll dive into answers to valuable questions.
- How do you decide the code structural thoroughness of the coverage?
- How much coverage should you achieve?
- What’s the best way to satisfy this task?
- What do you when you need to combine coverage from third-party libraries or perform code coverage on target hardware?
- What action should you take when instrumentation causes excessive code bloat?
- What should you do if you have to perform code coverage at the assembly language level?
Join this webinar to learn best practices, ask the experts, and see a live demo. We’ll show you structural code coverage for statement, branch, and MC/DC along with automated reporting and metrics for code coverage and code complexity.