- This event has passed.
Webinar: Should You Break Up With Your Monorepo?
November 19 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm IST
Date: Tuesday, November 19
Time: 10:00 a.m. PT | 1:00 p.m. ET | 10:30 p.m. IST
Modernizing an application’s architecture is often a necessary multi-year project in the making. The goal –– to stabilize code, detangle dependencies, and adopt a toolset that ignites innovation.
Moving your monolith repository to a microservices/component based development model might be on trend. But is it right for you?
Before you break up with anything, it is vital to assess your needs and existing environment to construct the right plan. This can minimize business risks and maximize your development potential.
Join Tom Tyler and Chuck Gehman to learn more about:
- Why you need to plan your move with the right approach.
- How to reduce risk when refactoring your monolithic repository.
- What you need to consider before migrating code.
- Chuck Gehman | Technical Marketing Engineer, Perforce Software
- Tom Tyler | Senior Consultant, Perforce Software