- This event has passed.
Webinar – The Weather Company’s framework for beating fragmentation
July 13 @ 9:30 pm - 10:30 pm IST
The mobile, browser and OS landscape today is more fragmented than ever before – there are thousands of device models across several manufacturers. Testing on more device/browser combinations is crucial to ensuring a quality UX, but it needs to be paired with a solid test strategy to yield results.
The Weather Company’s digital properties receive over 400 million monthly visitors. The app ranks high among the top 25 apps globally. For Todd Eaton and his team at IBM, the huge traffic and global audience pose a massive fragmentation problem, demanding fast, bug-free releases. So how does the team consistently deliver the best web and app UX and maintain their leadership position despite massive fragmentation? Especially while needing to release multiple times a day.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How Teams at The Weather Company test on the right set of device/browser combinations while pushing multiple releases a day for their app and websites
- Framework to understand your audience better and develop a compatibility testing strategy
- Why visual testing is a key capability to develop alongside functional testing
- Todd Eaton | Head of QA & Dev-Ops, The Weather Company ( IBM Business )
- Navin Gurnani | Revenue Marketing Manager, BrowserStack