- This event has passed.
Webinar – What’s New in Parasoft C/C++test 2022.2?
December 15, 2022 @ 10:30 pm - 11:30 pm IST
Dev teams rely on and consistently turn to Parasoft for expert knowledge and skill in software test verification and validation of applications that demand safety, security, and reliability for all industries.
We’re particularly thrilled with our new features and enhancements in support of MISRA C:2012 Amendment 3 and a permitted subset test configuration of the MISRA C++ 202x standard.
Join this webinar to learn about Parasoft’s latest C/C++ software development solution including:
- Support for stubbing C++ templates reduces unit testing costs and boosts productivity.
- Static analysis that supports the latest 2022 CWE Top 25 and On The Cusp weaknesses lists.
- Support for static analysis baselines in GitHub and GitLab merge requests enhances CI/CD workflow integrations.
- New distribution of C/C++test Standard that runs on Linux ARM.
- Extended compiler support for Green Hills PPC 2020.1 or PPC 2019.1 and GNU GCC for ARM64 8, 10, 11.