- This event has passed.
Webinar – When to Shift Left, Move to Centre, and Go Right in Testing
October 11 @ 7:00 am - 8:00 am IST
Testing has been a crucial phase in software development and its scope has been widened over the years. Based on the circumstances and state of your project, you may have to slide from left to right or stay in the centre to deliver quality products.
Gain a better understating of what type of testing is suitable from left to right in this session with Millan Kaul. Take home actionable strategies and get answers to key questions including:
- How in-sprint end-to-end testing and exploratory testing during development may take you close to Agile success.
- How to shift left and complete test automation before in-sprint development is complete
- When you should or shouldn’t automate
Plus, get insights on what accessibility testing has to offer your automation and real examples of how to do performance and security testing while shifting left.
- Recognizing how to approach testing during various phases of SDLC
- Guidelines on when to use one over the other
- Building an understating of what type of testing is suitable from left to right