Webinar: Zebrunner and LambdaTest smart test execution and transparent test analytics
January 27 @ 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm IST
Keeping the effective test automation process usually requires much effort and time from QA teams. To simplify test execution and analysis, Zebrunner and LambdaTest are happy to present an innovative combo solution that helps QA engineers perform testing in an easier way.
Now users can run tests via LambdaTest Selenium Grid, report test results directly into Zebrunner, and quickly analyze them with a wide range of artifacts (video, screenshots, test logs), AI/ML failure classification, and quality trend reports. With Zebrunner, it’s also possible to keep traceability between systems using integrations with the most popular Project Management/Quality Assurance tools on the market.
Join this 1-hour webinar with Zebrunner and LambdaTest to dive deeper into effective test automation with the combo solution.
Here are the key takeaways:
- Overview: what are the benefits of LambdaTest + Zebrunner integration
- Getting started: how to configure LambdaTest and Zebrunner accounts
- Smart execution: how to launch tests on LambdaTest side from Zebrunner
- Advanced test analysis: how to detect failures with rich artifacts and AI/ML
- Customized test reporting: how to track product quality with live dashboards
- IRINA TSVIRKO | SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT TEAM LEAD AT ZEBRUNNER
- VEENA DEVI | LEAD ENGINEER DEVELOPER RELATIONS AT LAMBDATEST