Why agile is the building block of a successful digital transformation within government
June 29 @ 10:30 pm - 11:30 pm IST
Having a positive culture in an agile organization is crucial to delivering value to key stakeholders. Without a strong culture, individuals may not work together as a team and their efforts can even work against each other. However, having a strong culture with delivering value at the forefront of the team’s goals helps agile organizations thrive, especially in highly regulated industries.
But how do organizations learn to put value and culture first, and at what state of the agile transformation can organizations begin this shift? Do organizations need a mature agile transformation or can they take steps to build their culture before their agile transformation begins, as they begin to migrate away from waterfall?
Join this webinar to learn the answers to these questions as well as:
- Why commitment to agile accelerates positive culture
- Scaling agile within large and complex IT government projects
- How highly regulated organizations in aerospace, defense, and government benefit from agile transformation
- Making commercial and open-source tools compatible with agile methodologies
- Steps your organization can take to start your agile transformation the right way